Streamlining issuance and card personalization in physical and digital worlds
- Instituciones Financieras
We live in a mobile and connected world that is changing how consumers interact with their financial services providers.
Consumers want to have everything at their fingertips, they don’t want to wait for products or services to be delivered and they expect a fully personalized experience. It is all about “ME, TiME and my service provider”.
At the same time, card programs and issuance are more complex today than ever before, with a greater variety of products to personalize (from EMV migration to the personalization of innovative powered cards, wearables and digital cards). Issuance of payment means requires considerable expertise.
IDEMIA’s Smart Services provide Financial Institutions with a suite of solutions to face these challenges.
The Smart Services range is split into 3 segments, each segment structured by a suite of dedicated and independent services for Financial Institutions:
- Issuer Services: to manage card programs with online services (such as in-branch instant issuance, issuance in difficult to reach areas, etc.)
- Issuance Services: to issue payment cards wherever and whenever they are needed by consumers (including services such as card tracking, stock management, etc.)
- Digital Services: to digitize all card-related services (e-PIN, e-notifications, e-inserts and picture card solutions) and manage biometric enrollment via electronic devices
- STREAMLINE OPERATIONS
Issuers have direct control over defining, tracking and modifying their IDEMIA services.
- EXPAND ISSUANCE HORIZONS
Issuers can personalize cards anywhere, within their own facilities, network of branches or retail environment.
- SUPPORT A TRULY DIGITAL CONSUMER JOURNEY
Issuers serve consumers on-the-go with SMS, In APP and Web services
¿Necesitas más información? Nuestros expertos están a tu disposición.