IDEMIA launches Augmented Vision, its next generation video analytics application at IFSEC International
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, launches its video analytics application enhancing security in public and private places.
Augmented Vision supports security officers in identifying persons of interest, and helps speed up investigations. This latest cutting-edge technology from IDEMIA will enhance security in transport hubs (airports, stations…), stadiums and arenas, retail and commercial buildings, as well as gaming and entertainment sites that face growing security challenges.
The application is based on IDEMIA’s long-standing expertise in deep learning and biometrics for video and image analysis including IDEMIA’s facial recognition technology: a longstanding best-in-class combination of efficiency, scalability and accuracy for facial recognition as evidenced by IDEMIA’s leading position in the most recent NIST benchmarks.
Augmented Vision can be easily integrated into any infrastructure, for example into an existing video management solution, or an access control system:
- Video analytics – with live video feeds from standard CCTV cameras located in public or private areas, IDEMIA helps enhance security through a direct alert if a person of interest is detected. The alert functionalities will also significantly reduce time needed for video and image analysis during post-event investigations.
- Access control – if a person of interest tries to enter an unauthorized area, the security system can automatically deny access. Identifying a number of people can also be used to grant access, for example by allowing employees or VIPs to enter certain secure areas.
Augmented Vision leverages all of IDEMIA’s latest technologies to offer a complete and accurate solution based on our leadership in biometric capture and analysis as well as live monitoring of video data. With this new analytics application, we enhance security, increase throughput while improving user experience.
With Augmented Vision, we give our Partners the capability to capitalize upon existing video infrastructures with biometric access control. It paves the way for our next facial recognition-based innovations for access control and time & attendance applications.
Visitors to IFSEC International (ExCeL London, June 18 – 20) will have the opportunity to discover Augmented Vision* on stand IF3130, where IDEMIA will showcase its full range of solutions for Access Control and Time & Attendance. An Augmented Vision Experience and Hospitality suite will host more demonstrations with real-life scenarios, to offer visitors a truly immersive experience.
Leader in biometrics, IDEMIA develops products and solutions in accordance with the Privacy by Design and by Default principles. IDEMIA is strongly committed to helping protect and secure citizens and consumers’ privacy with the highest possible level of data protection for identity verification and authentication technologies.
Key differentiators of Augmented Vision:
- Fast, accurate live operations monitoring
- Multiple video analytics algorithms in one package: face, silhouette, vehicles, number plate, objects
- High accuracy biometric pedigree with a NIST tested (FIVE 2017) live facial recognition monitoring technology
*The use of Augmented Vision is subject to the conditions of local applicable law. IDEMIA recommends that its clients ensure that the national laws allow for its use and deployment locally.
your press contact.